As part of achieving its objectives to build the capacity of women working in various legal fields and raising the public legal awareness, the AWLN implemented many projects such as:
- Enhancing Judicial Capacities of Newly Appointed Judges through Mentoring and Awareness Raising Sessions / Three phases supported by the American Bar Association in Jordan and funded by USAID (September 2011-June 2012 phase 1, November 2012-July 2013 phase 2, August 2013- May 2014 phase 3)
- Enhancing the Capacities of Legislative Drafting / Two phases funded by the Foundation for Future (March 2009-November 2010 phase 1, May 2012-January 2013 phase 2).
- Enhancement of the Right to Fair Trial/ Two phases funded by the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Jordan (January 2009-January 2011 phase 1, January 2011-January 2012 phase 2).
- Advocacy for Woman’s Right to Inheritance Campaign funded by the Jordanian Hashemite Fund (February 2012-June 2012).
- Women’s Mentoring Program for Female Law Students / Two phases supported by the American Bar Association in Jordan and funded by USAID (November 2009-May 2010 phase 1, November 2010-May 2011 phase 2).
- Human Trafficking Program for Female Judges supported by the American Bar Association in Jordan and funded by USAID (November 2010 – February 2011).
- Access to Justice for Women, Observing and Documenting Women’s Trial Procedures at Courts, Funded by Freedom House (May 2008-November 2009)